Pregnancy Testing

I think I may be pregnant but I don't know if a test will work If I haven't missed my period yet. Will a pregnancy test be accurate before my period is supposed to come?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You can test 5 days before your missed period if you get a First Response thats what i used when i got pregnant with my first
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i would wait till no sooner than the day before you miss but to get a good accurate response would be to test with first morning urine the day u are suposed to start
    Anonymous

• I used a FR test 3 days before my period and it was negative. I tested the day after I was supposed to start and I had a faint positive line. It was so faint that I got the negative out of the trash and compared it. I'd wait until closer to your due date to test
    chasincans

Answer by chasincans at 3:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2009