How do I get rid of baby rash/pimples on face?

My baby girl has been drooling a lot and she has sort of red dots, that looks like a rash or something. . . .i've tried keeping it dry and other things but nothing will make it go away. Is there something i can put on it, or do to make it go away?

babySTAR09

Asked by babySTAR09 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's normal and will go away on it's own. But, if it gets worse, take her to the doctor.

My DD had pimples all over her face and it was just from the formula. Not an allergy just something that normally occurs.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Dry it off and put some vasseline where the drool normally gets on there. It'll keep the moisture away from the skin and give it time to clear up.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I put my breastmilk on my baby and it went away overnight every time. I even use it on my own acne. It works better than any medication I have ever used.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 1:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2009