Who's going to see BRUNO?

Why/why not?

I can't wait to see it. But Harry Potter first.

It has so far been banned in Ukraine. Ukraine said this:

'artistically unjustified exhibition of sexual organs and sexual relations, homosexual acts in a blatantly graphic form, obscene language, sadism, anti-social behaviour which could damage the moral upbringing of our citizens.'

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i might rent it. my DH & i went to Borat not really knowing what it was all about, & wished we hadnt paid movie theater price for it. we have a friend from Kazakhstan & it was hard to not be a little offended & we felt a little guilty for laughing haha.

HP is movie theater worthy...Bruno isnt (IMO)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i'm not
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 11:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• It looks funny, so I probably will. There are a couple other movies on my list I want to see more though, so that's about third in line. Public Enemies and The Ugly Truth look better.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I loved Borat. I thought it was hilarious.
    GrungeMum

Answer by GrungeMum at 11:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• nope. I really don't find it funny to laugh at people who are innocent bystanders to this man's stupidity.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Good for the Ukraine, it is nice to see a country with some morals left. You couldn't pay me enough money to watch this filth. And people wonder what is wrong with America! Uggh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• whats bruno about?
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 12:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i saw it, it was OUTRAGEOUS.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Absolutely not. How nasty. For some reason it still amazes me that people will pay good money to watch this sort of thing...especially in these hard times.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I refuse. I couldnt stand Borat and left 5 minutes after the dvd started. And Good for the Ukraine. I dont blame them.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2009