Do you still french kiss??

so my ex shows up with his girlfriend to pick up my son and before he gets out of the car he frenchz his "thing" and we are standing there, like come on.. An no ANONS im not "still in love" i pook just to look at him.. The whole time im thinking "omg who does that anymore".. LOL

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 11:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have sensory issues. My policy is I already have a tongue in my mouth and I do not need another. It's just nasty, and I want no part of it.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 4:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• we still french but not in public
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 11:51 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• lol. i gotta be honest! when your dating you french kiss alot.. but i've been married 3 years, and it's so rare.. LOL.. i wish we did though!! haha
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• We used to but like a pp said not in public! My aunt and her husband used to do that in front of our family and it grossed me out. I don't mind a little PDA but I don't want to see that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Yeah sometimes but not really in public hubby likes to french but I prefer slightly open lips. I'd say he was trying to show off or make you jealous.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 11:55 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I am married now for 4 years and we still do I don't like to in public but my husband loves it.
    carltom

Answer by carltom at 12:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• only when were having sex
    Anonymous

• Ofcourse we still do..

kiss I would not do it the time your X did it though...

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• That boy was french kissing his woman for he wanted a show and tell to show that he has something better. You stood there watching and in the end the boy got what he wanted..your eyes watching him kiss another woman. Mad you a little mad..didn't it? Yes, that is called revenages..yep that is what he was doing...getting even. For my husband I do we still french kiss? Hon, we maybe getting to old but we are still young in heart and so much in love. Damn straight we french kiss anywhere and everywhere. If it bothers anyone then move away from our sight ..plain and simple.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 12:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• We still like to make out sometimes. Not usually in front of other though.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2009