What is happening?

I thought I was pregnant in June when my period failed to come and I had many signs of pregnancy. I took sereval hpt during my supposed 6wks-8wks in pregnant all came out neg. I'm still having pregnacy symtopms. Well I went to the doc and I started t bleed the day before and I asked te doc what was up nd she said stress was the cause of everything. I went home and thought nothing more of being pregnant but my belated period only lasted 5 days my normal period lasts for 8 days. I thought maybe because I had sex the sixth and seventh day of my period. I am so confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You could be psyching yourself out like thinking that you are sick when your really not. Thinking that your more tired, etc.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Again it's probably the stress. You may be stressed and not even aware of it. Wait til next month and see if things get back to normal. If it isn't I would go back to the doc and see what he/she says.
    Francinab

Answer by Francinab at 1:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2009