• In the Spotlight:

Have you heard of www.neverpayitback.com?

I heard this ad on the radio on my away home. It is suppose to be free money up to $2500. Is this true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• idk - bump
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 11:53 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I would think not.

Who in the hell is going to just give away 2,500 to everyone? Think about it, it doesn't make any sense.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Well, it's a website. Did yo check it out?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Her is the guys bio. I doubt it is a straight out thing as he is a Democrat. They never give anythin gaway for nothing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Friedman
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I don't think its true. Anything that sounds too good to be true, usually is. Nothing is EVER free, especially money.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I have also been wondering about this. I mean, I know it's not true but haven't figured out what the hoax is.
    MACY7108

Answer by MACY7108 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Okay...I just signed up for the hell of it...I know it's too good to be true....but curiosity killed the cat...1st thing I noticed is "the brunette in a business suit". She was in an expose by 20/20 where shady companies use these "models" to push their product...she is on tons of sites for free money...work at home gigs...all kinds of stuff ... her name is always changing and there are several of these models...they are often on sites set to scam you.JMO
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 12:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Didn't your parents ever tell you "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"?
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I heard this too, what I don't understand is why our local radio station is playing the ad.
    Anonymous

• It is a scam. Google this "never pay it back scam"

Its sad that radio stations are playing the ad all over the country, when it clearly is not legit. I personally haven't heard the ad, but if I do hear it I will call the station and complain about it.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2009