what would you do if your m.i.l would just walk past u and your hubby and kids at the store and not even turn to look at you to say hi?

well we blew her off to, since she deserves it! but hwshe doesnt even hve he guts to say hi to mychild... what a careless grandmother she doesnt even deserve to be one!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• are you sure she saw you? you could speak to her about it. Sometimes people think that I do that when I was so involved in what I was doing I just didn't notice them.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 12:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i would laugh it off...screw her! you married her son, not her
    iriemomma

Answer by iriemomma at 12:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• funny how you say that and YOU made her one. imagine that
    Anonymous

• Hmm next time you see her you could say something like 'gee (name) we saw you at the store. We were going to say hi but you walked past us too fast". Either she was caught up in her shopping and did not see you (I know I have done that- tuned out the crowd and concentrated on my list or trying to remember what I needed), OR she did see you and deliberately ignored you to be a bitch. Maybe next time say "HI MOM funny running into you here. How are you?" in a very loud voice, so she is not able to ignore you. Well not if she does not want others to give her funny looks for deliberatly ignoring her family.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I would be tickled pink, but I don't care for my inlaws so if they ignored us all I would think that was a cause for celebration! haha
    Anonymous