25 weeks and feel the baby in a pretty low position?

Im almost 26 weeks pregnant, and for the last week Ive been feeling my baby very low in my stomach. Its almost as if she has "dropped" but I know its way to early for that. I have 2 other toddlers and I didnt get this feeling until I was about 35-36 weeks. It feels as though I feel her kicks down below where the top of my pubic line starts. And at moments lots of pressure. Does anyone else around 6 months feel their baby this low so early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm no where near 6 months yet but i would talk to your doctor about it. there was one time that i had this but i was carring twins and went into labor around 24 weeks. you may want to call your doc. today and see what he thinks. sorry if i wasnt more help.
    Anonymous

• im 7 months and i have had that feeling since i could feel him moving so i wouldnt really worry about it but cant hurt to tell your doctor
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 12:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2009