Baby Model????

A lot of people tell me I should put my 8 month old in baby modeling, i think it would be fun to try that, but i dont really know where to start or where to go to find out about it.
Do any of you moms know or have you put your baby in any kind of modeling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We tried it but it wasn't for us. You literally have to sit your baby on your lap for hours at auditions and at that age they don't want to just sit there, they want to get down and crawl and play around but they can't and when they throw a fit then it makes them look bad. I just didn't feel right making my son suffer by sitting there when he didn't even know why. But if you happen to have a calm child who doesn't mind sitting there for hours then go for it! You can google modeling agencies in your area and call and make an appt.
    Anonymous

• OP- Yeah thats what I was worried about, he is very calm and loves his pictures being taken, if i do try it and he doesnt seem to like it then i definetely wont continue! Thanks for the advice!
    Anonymous