mothers.... help

ok i know that no one here is a doctor or anything but women who have been pregnant... i have a question....

ok my boyfriend and i had sex July 3rd,7th,8th and 9th..... i supposible was fertile the 6th-9th and then i ovulate on the 10th.... he cam in me each time... twice sometimes the same day.... i started on the 9th after we had sex whenever i got home....
i have had headaches for the past 3 days and been feeling more tired and a little nauseas.....

should i take a test or am i just freaking out over nothing????

seniors09

Asked by seniors09 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a test.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 12:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• honestly i would wait for alittle while before you take a test. not all women show the pregnancy hormaone early, even on those early prego tests it still says at 5 days its only like 50 or 60 something % acurate> sorry if my spelly is bad, but you dont want to take a test then it says your not, so you think your not and do things you should do when prego. personally it is up to you. you can alway go to the doctor and ask for a blood test because that will tell you. sorry i couldnt be of more help
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 12:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Only way to be 100% certain is to take a test. I know they work if you go to the Dollar Store they sell them for well $1. Sometimes you need to ask. But they do work I have used them and all my friends used them we are cheap...lol. And yes we all have kids.SO you can stock up and never have to worry. Yea but take a test.
    mpoohdinky04

Answer by mpoohdinky04 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• its too early to tell you have to wait a little longer

http://www.babycenter.com/ovulation-calculator

Anonymous

• if i was you i'd wait until after your first missed period before taking a test. just because your sick doesnt mean your pregnant. you can make yourself sick if you start worrying about being pregnant or if you build up your neirves from wanting to be pregnant.. if you really start getting too sick go to the doctors and tell them whats wrong and ask if the can do a blood test to see if your pregnant. a blood test is the quickest way because you can find out early instead of a normal P.T so just dont worry
    arttiger86

Answer by arttiger86 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2009