My 15 month old son does not sleep all night and i was wondering what can i do to make him sleep all night.

My son does not sleep all night and i was wondering if other mom's are having this problem.

connor08

Asked by connor08 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • What kind of schedule do you have him on? My 13 month old was doing the same thing but now that I have him on a schedule he sleeps through the night. Its important to have them on a good schedule.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• A good starting point is the "No Cry Sleep Solution" by Elizabeth Pantley. She provides a lot of useful suggestions on sleep issues. I agree that a good schedule is important but also realize that most kids will wake up during the night. The waking up isn't the problem, you just want to make sure they can get back to sleep on their own without needing Mom or Dad. Might help if you posted more info on the schedule you currently have him on, how often the wake ups occur and what you do when they occur.
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2009