help me out but not scare me!

I am 35 weeks and I have this major pressure on my lower belly like I gotta pee but I dont it even effects my vajayjay! Its just weird. Does or has any one else have or have had this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pressure could just be the baby dropping into position in the birth canal. It could mean the baby is coming soon, or could still be a few weeks out. Be sure to let your OB know at your next appointment. If they haven't arleady, they may want to check you for dilation.
    Anonymous

• I really have no idea, so my best answer would be, Please call your doctor ASAP! It could be an emergency or not, but either way call your Dr. tell them over the phone whats going on and they will be able to tell you if you should come in or if all is well, 35 weeks is pretty close & a quick call to the Dr. should clear it all up! Good Luck!
    Inkedmommy007

Answer by Inkedmommy007 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• yes i do its round ligament pain it sux and i feel like a donkey kicked my crotch. get a script from ur doc for a prenatal cradle it helps support the belly to reduce the inflammation:)
    BlendedMommy009

Answer by BlendedMommy009 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• it happend to me when i was prego, braxton hicks contractions its alot of pressure down there, sometimes it hurts but its nothing just prepairing you to give birth, it also could be your baby dropping down into possition. causing pressure. so when you see your doctor next just explain whats going on and they could reassure you. but none the less prepair to have a baby soon. get ready
    arttiger86

Answer by arttiger86 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i'm almost 33 weeks & my baby is doing the same thing, it's like he will kick me in the vajayjay & i think i have to pee, but when i go, nothing....
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• its probably that the baby is dropping. your 35 weeks so there probably isnt anything to worry about, i dropped about the same time with my last one and didnt have the baby till 41 weeks, the baby is just getting ready to come. if you are really worried call your doctor. obviously im not one, but i have had 5 kids and my guess would be dropping. hope that helps. good luck.
    Anonymous