my hubby love boobs,but am flat,,i asked him if he want me to do plastic surgerybut he refused, still it hurts me when i see him starring at other's boobs,,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• stare at other wangs
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• he probally don't want you to get them b/c he don't want ppl looking @ your boobs, if he wasn't happy with you, he wouldn't have married you
    Anonymous

• hehhe lol i know right!!
    Anonymous

• ya but i started feeling iam not a lady or my body is missing something, u know wat i mean
    Anonymous

• Try not to let it get you down. Even if you had huge boobs, he would still look at other boobs. That's what most men do. I have medium boobs and my hubby loves big boobs. I asked him if he thought I should ever get implants and he was totally against it. Not because he doesn't want other guys looking at me, but because he doesn't want fake plastic in my body and neither do I. Remember, it's just boobs and he married you because he loves YOU.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• he looks at them but married you That tells me that you are much more than a pair of boobs. I'd be happy with that.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• You know, getting a breast augmentation is a personal choice. If you were to do it, do it because YOU want them, not because you think it's what your hubby wants. He's a man, he likes boobs, that's normal. I would be worried if he didnt' look at them lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• If YOU want to get implants, i heard there is something like(water and salt) not silicon,so this might help too,
    Anonymous

• Well if you want implants get them because YOU want them, not because hubby likes big boobs. Remember your hubby sees you as more than 'a pair of boobs' he sees all the wonderful things about you, all your good qualities. He loves you for WHO you are and what you mean to him.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• he probably doesn't like fake boobs and prefers yours to them. i also don't have much breast either and my husband's ex was like a DD and i know how you feel. thing is you won't be any happier with fake boobs cause your husband will still stare at other womens boobs cause it's not so much their boobs but that they are on another women at times. i'm fortunate that my husband doesn't make it obvious he sees them even though i know he perfers them. now that i'm pregnant were having more fun cause my breast are 2 sizes bigger. you need to be happy with your body and appreciate that it does so many things for you. i will only get the boob job done if my boobs go completely good lady style and flap flat from breast feeding. until then my husband is just going to have to accept my boobs. frankly he loves me inspite of them and that makes me feel more loved. it's not like you'd love your husband less if his was tiny, right?
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2009