i going back to school after8 years sitting home doing no thing,,but i have to do math exam and i realy forgot every thing,,do u know any web sites !??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• Ask the college if they have any suggestions on way to brush up your skills. Im sure they have websites or books they can suggest.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• You should try and take spelling and grammer again too!
    Anonymous

• just google it. You could do the GED math skills or SAT or ACT math skills practice tests. There are plenty to do.
    Anonymous

• there is a site called math.com
    try that and if thats not what your looking for then google math refresher
    Anonymous

• " Anonymous
    You should try and take spelling and grammer again too! "

Maybe you should join her in the spelling and GRAMMAR classes as well..
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 3:32 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Try looking for some good math review books at your public library. I did that when I had to prepare for college entrance exams at age 36 (going back to school for a career change). I brought home one book on algrebra that was very helpful, and I ended up doing very well on my entrance exams. Have faith in yourself! Just prepare for a few weeks, and you will probably do fine!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 12:36 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I graduated high school in 1977. The first time I went to college, I tested out of math and was able to get my degree without taking any math classes.
    A few months ago I decided to go back to school to advance my degree. I had to take the college placement test. This time I didn't do so well in math - it had been 35 years since I had taken a math class.
    I took a Pre-Algebra class which helped more than attempting to cram any knowledge into my brain before taking the entrance exam. This semester I am taking Algebra and I am glad I took the Pre-Algebra clas to understand the concept better.
    Just relax. Your school will help you get placed in the right classes for you.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:32 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• go to Maths.com it help students with exams and all tests
    yumyum64

Answer by yumyum64 at 7:31 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Ha funny Kalebsmommee nice catch!! LMFAO Ineeded a good laugh this morning!

Anon: YOU CAN DO THIS.. Go and see an advisor at your local college...
    pepperannrocks

Answer by pepperannrocks at 10:25 AM on Jul. 22, 2009