Which girl name to you like the best and the worst??

I am due in 5days...and no name yet, I am open to any other names you may have:)

Jada Marie
Aviana Marie (call her Ava for short)
Ava Marie
Eva...not sure middle name

As you see we really like Ava...but it is SO common right know..ugh!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• who cares if its popular right now. i'll tell you my choice for my girl that my husband didn't like so we didn't use

Alli Marie
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I have an Ava Nicole and yes it's very common but it's still my favorite name by far and we haven't came across anyone we know personally so that's good. I also LOVE Savannah Grace, I know it wasn't on your list but it's so pretty to me.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Well I have a cousin name Jaderia...JA DEAR I A short is Jada Maria. I also have a cousin named Alivia like Olivia but with and A. UH sound though. But I am sure you can make whatever sound you want. Just some options.
    mpoohdinky04

Answer by mpoohdinky04 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• ACtually I wanted to name my DD Ava when she was born (2005) and it was popular then too. I still really like the name. I am pregnant now and one of the girls names i picked was Ava Jayd! I love the way it sounds together. We decided on Alivia Hope instead!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I don't like Jada. I like the other three. I like Eva slightly more than the other two.

Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The best out of those is Eva, that is really beautiful. Worst is Aviana.

Eva really is a great name, and not as popular as Ava.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I like the name Aviana. It reminds me of Ava but with a uniqueness(sp? if its even a word. haha).

I liked all of them but the least would be Jada Marie.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Oh and I forgot to tell you that when I was in college there was a girl in our dorm and her stipper name was Jada....sorry!
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Ava was on my list but not dad 's
    we both liked Olivia,
    but i had a dream and then a second dream about my baby to be name of Isabel

so we named our angel Isabel
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I think Aviana Marie is beautiful and unique! I'm stumped on a girl name as well.

My least fav would be Jada Marie.
    Anonymous