i told my husband i want to have another baby he said not yet

i told my huband i want another baby he said not yet does that mean soon

tracy830

Asked by tracy830 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ask him. He is the only one that can truly answer that.

Answer by louise2 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Ask him, he knows what he meant. I'd say it probably means no.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• He might just want to wait to feel like he can support it all the way..but you should talk to him about it, we cant tell you what he wants
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• ask him we dont know what he ment .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• We cannot possibly give you an answer. Not yet might mean next month, might mean next decade. We cannot tell you.

The two of you need to sit down and talk about what conditions he's looking for to add to your family.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• How old is your baby? I remember wanting one right away! We got pregnant with our 2nd one and i had a miscarriage...then got pregnant the next year (i think it was that long...my time all runs together!). Our boys are 3 years apart and i love that age difference. Just thought i would share our experience. good luck.

corid

Answer by corid at 1:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Humm... Not yet? could mean months even years. I actually wouldn't ask him for a bit. Yes, if you truly want an answer you have to ask him. Personally, I wouldn't pressure. If he doesn't bring it up in the next 3 months, ask him again. And just have a nice talk about when you both we're thinking about having another. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2009