...He at a WHOLE 1 ounce container of playdough...

What should I do if my son at an ounce of playdough? I looked away for a min and it was seriously gone. I looked everywhere and asked him where it went...he said, "I ate it." grr.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• HAHAHAHA that stuff is delicious. It's non-toxic he'll just have a funny shit later.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• it's non toxic so it should be fine, just look for colored poop in the next day or so....
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I would double check the label and call the doctor!! Good luck! Hope he is alright!
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Yup he will have a rainbow of colors in his poo...it's non toxic so he will be fine. He might get a sore belly, but outside of that he should be ok
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Your kid is a real champ if he can down a whole ounce of playdough in a minute flat. What color was it?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• LOL I'm sure he will be ok but call his pediatrician just to be on the safe side! LOL Kids do the darnedest things!! Gotta luv em!! :)
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• It was purple...it was incentive for going poopy on the potty...lol!
    Anonymous

• Now it's MORE of an incentive to "find the purple play-doh" in the potty! Our LO loves to lick it. I guess it's salty. But the makers of play-doh know that it will be eaten, and have tried to make it as tasty as possible, LOL!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 3:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Look for fun colored poop - other than that, relax. It's non-toxic and won't harm him unless he's allergic to wheat.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Lol... im sorry but this is so funny. There are four of us and growing up we weren't allowed to play with Play-Doh because my youngest brother thought it was so delicious he would find a way to eat it every time. My mom didn't understand why he was pooping purple until one day she caught him in the act. My brother turned out fine & this happened on multiple occasions. Its quite salty and he might have a little bit of a hard time pooping I would just give him water to help with both.
    AllieBally

Answer by AllieBally at 5:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2009