Has anyone fed their pets Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul

Has anyone here who has pets tried out the pet food from Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul? They have dog and cat formulas that are all-natural, and my friend is thinking about feeding them to her dog and cat. Has anyone tried it out? What do you think about it?

DCchick06

Asked by DCchick06 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pets

• Haha...I have that book. My Shih Tzu Abby just took a bite out of it and said to tell you it's delicious. Two paws up!!!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Yes I've fed it. Very good food for a decent price.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• We feed it to our dogs for awhile then the shop that sold it moved. It is more digestable, less yard clean-up and with 2 dogs, one very, very large, the less clean-up the better.
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 11:05 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear it. And Stefanie -- yes, the first time I heard of it I thought it was the book as well; the pet food is actually a licensed product of the book series! :)
    DCchick06

Answer by DCchick06 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• chicken soup for the Dog lover's soul is an excellent food:

here is a review on Purina, and the Chicken Soup food....

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Dog-Food-Canine-3799/2009/3/dog-food-reviews-pet.htm

nuvetmarie

Answer by nuvetmarie at 2:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• nuvetmarie - Thanks for sharing that review . We are definitely going to try out Chicken Soup -- seems to be good feedback across the board. Thanks everyone for the recommendations and feedback.
    DCchick06

Answer by DCchick06 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2009