Odd Food?

When you were pregnant (or if you are pregnant) did you crave anything off the wall? I seem to LOVE Pepsi with a shot of chocolate syrup...I don't think that it's crazy but people look at me like I have 10 heads.

LaceyAM

Asked by LaceyAM at 2:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i eat alot of mustard so maybe that's weird to some ppl like the other day i ate a smoked sausage bisuit with eggs, cheese & mustard LOL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Chocolate Coke from Sonic!

pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• LOL nothing that I dont eat even now.
    I really enjoyed my onion lol
    I cut up white onion andd just eat it .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• hahahahha *****josiemommy00*****
    I also loved mustard on everything, i'd have to say the strangest was on my potatoes........mmmmmmm. LOL, *** laceyAM** i also got the " Your crazy Looks"....lol
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I don't crave anything too weird. Lately its been radishes. Watermelon has been fairly consistent, as well as tomatoes with salt and pepper.Hmm..what else? In the beginning of the pregnancy I wanted to drink pickle juice SO bad. I would put pickles in a Dixie cup and pour a bunch of juice in there. I didn't want my husband to know that I was drinking it, because he'd make fun of me and tell me top stop bc it was gross, lol. He caught me sipping it out of the cup and was like "STOP drinking that, you're getting WAY too much sodium", lol. If I thought it was healthy, I would have drank the entire jar! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• "LOL nothing that I dont eat even now.
    I really enjoyed my onion lol
    I cut up white onion andd just eat it . "

Omg, that makes me wanna gag, lol. The smell of white onions since I've pregnant have made me sick. I wanted to add that I also really like toast dipped in ketchup...another my husband finds disgusting. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• LOL sorry
    my husband thinks Im nuts but I have eaten them since I was a kid lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• MacDonalds fish sandwiches. LOL. And my husband wouldn't even go out late at night and get one, or more, for me. :(

Answer by Bmat at 2:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• With my first daughter I would crave...CRAVE vinegar...I would go to Blimpies get a tuna sandwich heavy on the vinegar and then a bag of salt and vinegar chips...go home and add more!! I was tempted several times to drink it from the bottle...I didn't but it was a close call. My second nothing that I can really think of....But this one...Chocolate Pepsi.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 2:17 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i always wanted hot sauce. i know its bad for you when your prego, but i just wanted anything hot. steamed shrimp with tons of seasoning on it. chicken with lots of hot sauce. i couldnt help it. everything had to be hot. ..

i also craved peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with cinnamon and soft choco chip cookies on it. with a big glass of milk.

yes, i blame myself for the way my DD acts now.
    Anonymous