So im almost 12 weeks, how much longer am I gonna be puking and dry heaving everyday?? heeelp

stylinmama

Asked by stylinmama at 2:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could last your whole pregnancy or go away any time mine lasted about 12 weeks with my daughter & almost close to 20 weeks this time around GL i hated being sick
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• well tell your doctor about it and it would of stopped yesterday they have meds for that these days
    Anonymous

• yes, they do have meds for it but they don't work for everyone
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Don't take the freaking meds! Geez do pppl never learn. The meds they handed out in the 60's for morning sickness caused babies to be born without arms. And trust me the doctors are no smarter now!
    You should stop soon. With my first it took a full 3 months from conception. So I would have been 15 weeks. By the time I had my other two I knew how to stop that reaction with tea and crackers and my hormones had probably settled down with age.
    Anonymous

• Awww mama hang in there I was sick my entire preg. if it gets real bad to the point where you are unable to keep anything down talk to your doctor there are things that can give you thats is safe... GOOD LUCK SWEETIE!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I took the meds for the morning sickness
    FYI they are the same as in the 60s geeze
    anyways it can last your whole pregnancy
    Try peppermint tea
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2009