how long can you have morning sickness?

cause im 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant and i still have morning sickness.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am 36 weeks and i still throw up on a daily basics.. sorry there is no cure. it get a little better in the 2nd tri then once you hit the 3rd you get heartburn so bad you start throwing up again.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 2:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I had morning sickness for the first trimester morning noon and night. I "lived" outside my bathroom.

Carry around with you some fresh ginger...every morning shave of a little bit of the skin and when you start to feel sick take a whiff. Good luck...just know you aren't alone!!
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 2:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• ive had it since day one and its only gotten worse now at 9 weeks 6 days.
    i THOUGHT i was two weeks ahead in the pregnancy, so i was devastated to find out i was 8wk5d instead of 10wk5d. 3 more weeks of constant nausea. i can barely leave the house.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 2:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• well if you tell your doctor about you throwing up so much they can give you meds for it ...
    Anonymous

• I"ve heard you can have it all the way through your pregnancy, How many times are you throwing up? are you keeping anything down?
    If it's once a week that's normal, but you should tell your doctor at your next appointment and make sure, some women have to take something because you could be throwing up all the time, and that's not good for you or the baby. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• It can go all the way through. Unfortunately. But most women feel better after 12 weeks.
    Anonymous

• Didn't have any with my first pregnancy... with my second I had it up until I was almost 5mo preggers...
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 4:52 AM on Jul. 17, 2009