I just need answers, its a TMI question...

Okay, so I'm 33 week pregnant today, and for the past few days I have kept thinking that I am leaking. I'm not, but it feels like I am. Last night I was going to bed and had to run to the bathroom and threw up every single thing I had eaten that day and then had completely watery diarreha for about 30 minutes. I also saw a little piece of what I believe is my mucous plug on monday night, and then saw a small piece this morning. I called my dr this morning and they told me if I start leaking fluid or if I start having contractions to go to labor and delivery. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else has gone through this just so I can get a little more peace of mind, so has anyone experienced this?

AshlieTolliver

Asked by AshlieTolliver at 2:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry Momma. I wish I could be more help...but I wish you the best.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 2:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i wish i could say the same im 40 weeks and nothing liek that has happend to me yet.
    jennbear22

Answer by jennbear22 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I know how you feel. I have been cramping, nausea(31 weeks) and feeling like I'm going to have diarreha . I lost a little of my plug yesterday and had more discharge today with contractions on and off(nothing to call the doc yet about). I see him Monday anyway but I know the feeling, like what's the deal? Hang in there, I'm with ya!
    jasey929

Answer by jasey929 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Same here, I go in Monday so I'm trying to avoid labor and delivery this weekend! My husband is out of town too for another 9 days so I'm like, awesome. Of course stuff happens today.

My grandmother said the baby could be dropping or that I could be getting ready for labor or whatever. Idk!
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 2:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The being sick I think is a seperate thing from the leaking feeling. The thing is that your baby is lying on the bladder so things will feel different. If this is the first or fourth things will feel different with each also, I can tell you from experience. If you have stopped the stomiac problems then you need to talk to a regular doc about that.
    tichelle

Answer by tichelle at 2:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The stomach issues are fairly frequent, my OB knows about that much. But idk, i get stomach aches constantly and was really constipated and now I am not constipated at all.
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 2:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I have stomach issues quite a bit lately as well. One day I'll feel constipated, the next I have diarreha. I am 32 weeks, and I lost a few small pieces of my mucous plug about a week ago. We expect this baby to be early, but I'm hoping to make 37 weeks. As for leaking, I knew for sure when I was with my DD. Some how I just knew what it was. Rely on your instincts.

With my DD I didn't have any warning, just water leaking followed by back labor and she was here. Every pregnancy is different. Ask them to check you at your next appointment just so you know. And good luck!
    nattabugsmommy

Answer by nattabugsmommy at 3:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2009