what can i do for abdominal bloating?

Im in a diet & My abdomen bloats throughout the day non stop i lost 30 pounds now but you cant really tell because of my bloating problem should i go to the doctors & get it checked out?

_LAMORENA_

Asked by _LAMORENA_ at 2:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• If this is a constant problem, you should see a doctor.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• My first suggestion would be to eliminate most if not all of the carbs in your diet for a while, including carbonated beverages, and see if this takes care of the problem. Then you can add carbs back gradually until you know your threshold.
    Intrepid

Answer by Intrepid at 6:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• To relieve that problem I went every day 12 hours without eating to let my stomach clean itself. So if you eat dinner at 8 at night be sure not to eat anything until 8 the next morning. Another thing that really helps is herbal teas. and I agree that the soda pop and carbs may be the big culprit. Yikes!
    Hollytree

Answer by Hollytree at 9:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2009