3 Months and still getting Cramp like Pains help?

I'm three Months Pregnant and i'm still gettin cramp like pains but it hurts my back more. is that normal or should i go get it checked? sorry, first Mom Worries.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's your body shifting and stretching getting ready to make room for baby, its normal
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 2:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I had cramps (like when you're on your period) for about 4-5 mos I think and back pain the entire time. If it hurts really really bad I would call you doc but if not I wouldn't worry about it.
    Anonymous

• I had the cramps on and off for all three of my pregnancies, More in the first few and last few months but it was there for the entire time. Also the back pain. When you go home try and do some cat stretchs on all four that would help with the back pain and try sitting up straight! That should help your back pain
    dreamercat1

Answer by dreamercat1 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2009