pregnat?

ok so ive been throwin up for bout a week, ive been constipated, food cravings, headaches, and theres more. But i took a prego test this morning when i first woke up and it said possitive then i took one again an hour later and it said negative. So i dnt kno wat to think

sylvia.1234

Asked by sylvia.1234 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I agree with K Sawyer. You first morning urine is the best bet to an accurate test when you aren't very far long. The HCG levels are more concentrated. The longer you hold it the more concentrated it is and therefore the more accurate. So, congrats momma, I think your preggers! Hope you get the answer you want.
    nattabugsmommy

Answer by nattabugsmommy at 3:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I would think the the "positive" was correct and the second test was a false negative.

Go get another test.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The second one might've been negative because your urine was diluted with the HcG hormone.
    I would take another in the morning, but more than likely, you're pregnant judging by the first test.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2009