Wishes summer with the kids would never end, do you?

It feels like June hit just yesterday and I haven't have enough time to get all the beaches and the parks in yet! Slow down the oncoming month of August, I'm not ready to get off the ride yet!!!

jennilovesryan

Asked by jennilovesryan at 3:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• I hate it when my kids are back in school. I miss them so much...they are 17 and 13...my oldest will be a Senior this year so it was really our last summer this summer... :0(
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• My kids are 4, 3, and 1. Many days, I *wish* there was a vacation from staying home! LOL
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I am always sad to see my kids go back. This will be my DD's last year of high school then off to college :( My LO's don't go off to school for one more summer so I have that to hang on too, but I miss my girls. When they go back...too early if you ask me... Aug 17th...I live for Winter break, then spring break...I mark the calander by the breaks and the time we will have together. Tear!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I hate that its almost the end of summer already! I love summer!!
    navyma23

Answer by navyma23 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• My summer vacation starts on Sunday when the camp bus leaves!

Answer by rkoloms at 4:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i think i have a love hate relationship with summer. i like that im not on a schedule but i just dont get a break so then i cant wait for them to go back to school. if u didnt guess im a sahm.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 5:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009