does anyone know of a ligitmate work at home program?

i am looking for a work at home program that i can use my computer for. i have applied with convergys, but sofar nothing has happened. they are a ligitmate one (i learned from our directv customer service) and even bought a new puter just to work at home. i just dont seem to have any luck sofar.

KIMMYS_WAY

Asked by KIMMYS_WAY at 3:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are lots of good jobs online. There are also tons of scams. You can read the reviews I have at Free Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• m-avi

I have a couple of ideas for you:

1)  I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom:    Work at Home Series

2)  I have compiled a listing of computer jobs in my Blog, both Paypal paying jobs and other.  You can check that list out here:    Mavi's Home Work Blog

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Check www.wahm.com they have a lot of legitimate listings for work at home jobs.

kywildcats

Answer by kywildcats at 4:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Are you looking for a job you can do at home or a business you can start. An at home job doesn't offer flexibility, but a home business can offer a GREAT amount of flexibility.

I work my home business on the computer and phone and have GREAT success. If you can find something you are passionate about and consistently do the needed work, you can be bringing in a 6 figure income in 3-5 years. Good luck!

Make it a GREAT day!

Shawnasie
    shawnasie

Answer by shawnasie at 4:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Kimmy'sWay, there are hundreds of ways to work at home. I have been working exclusively at home since 1987, when my oldest was born (and when working at home was unusual).

Could you give us some ideas about what you are interested in, what your skill set is, your education, background? That will give us a path to go down. There is a new work-at-home forum that might be of help, too.

Best,

Alison

AlisonMSmith

Answer by AlisonMSmith at 5:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• If you are interested in working from home but dont want to sell, stock, or deliver any products go to my website and fill out the information and I will get you all of the information on who we are what we do etc. and then you can decide if this is something that fits you and you are interested in. http://www.workathomeunited.com/heathers
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I have a great work at home opportunity! I started an at home biz using my computer and phone just a few months back with 2 little boys at home with me! There is no selling, no parties, no MLM! And the comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! If interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you get working at home! Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I earn a full time income from home, working about 3-5 hours a day. I have 2 different businesses so I never get board! You can check them out & Let me know if you have any questions...

Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Help others afford their healthcare with the Nation's Leading Non-Insurance Plan Company!

Freebie Force ~ www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen
    Love Getting Free Stuff? So does everyone else, our system alows our members access to hundreds of dollars in free items each month

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• You can also check out the ever growing list of other home based businesses and even Home Based Jobs on my website...

Sabrina's Closet ~ Come See What's Inside!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2009