What's worse during pregnancy, a beer or a red bull?

i'm totally going ANON for this. I really want to know. This is ONE can of either and on a very RARE occasion and PAST the second trimester.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Red bulls have taurine and other stuff in them and i know my moms doctor said she could have ONE drink while pregnant. I've never heard about redbull though. That sucks because i LOVE redbull and can't wait til i deliver my baby so i can have them again...
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• red bull

Answer by admckenzie at 3:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• why would red bull be worse? it doesn't have alcohol in it.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• are you thinking of doing this? please don't. i don't know which is worse, but i'd steer clear of it all.
    Anonymous

• honestly id say red bull my doctor said one glass of wine or a half a beer during my pregnancy would be fine but he said absolutely no red bull monsters things of that sort
    Anonymous

• ANON- did they say why it's only half a beer? a glass of wine and a beer should be the same alcohol content, besides the fact that wine is 13 percent and beer is 5-6, it should even out.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Red Bull. Red Bull is full of chemicals that are in the drink for the sole purpose of temporarily changing the way your body works, and the caffeine content is astronomical.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 3:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I think both would be bad and wouldn't do either. If I had to go with what's worse, I'd probably vote for the Red Bull as well. But I'd never drink a beer while pregnant. It's just not worth it, IMO.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 3:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• If you really have to, drink a non-alcoholic beer. Sharps or the Becks NA are both pretty good. I would think redbull would be alot worse for you because of the taurine.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2009