Has anyone see the new numbers for the cost of Obama's healthcare? Get ready for the next depression!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/07/15/eye-popping-cost-obamacare/

If you don't do Fox, then google the legislation and sift through it. The info comes directly from the bill.

Some tidbits.
The income tax increases are on AGI NOT on taxable income.
Total new payroll tax for employers is 23.3% up from 15.3%
Raising the captial gains tax from 15% to 25.4%.

A lot of you will think this doesn't affect you. But, this new bill puts a SERIOUS squeeze on small businesses. Without them a large % of the population will have NO job. If those businesses close there will be LESS money to give out in PA.

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 3:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/07/15/eye-popping-cost-obamacare/

If you have a job you will be affected.

If you have any type of 401k, IRA, mutual funds, kids college fund or pension YOU will be affected.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Yes Obama has intentions of crippling the economy and the healthcare plan will sure do it. Just wish some people would wake up and take a look at REALITY!
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• let's HOPE this doesn't go thru.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• What a judgemental person you are ! Why do you bring up PA ? The health care reform first needs to be approved by Senate & House of Representatives.

Anonymous

• People complain b/c there's not a uniform healthcare system here, then people complain b/c of the cost. Cry, cry, cry
    Anonymous

• What a judgemental person you are ! Why do you bring up PA ?

Anon you need to get a brain. She brings it up because it will be seriously AFFECTED!!!!
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• damn I thought we are in a depression already. My husbands job alone here in TX laid off more than 200 ppl, and the company has cut hours, and his healthcare benefits. Maybe in 4 yrs when Obama is gone things will start to get better.
    Anonymous

• Thank you Carpy! I can't believe the one post about the PA! If businesses closes those big taxes won't get paid and there won't be any money to fund public assistance. Then nobody will get it. People will be living in boxes or tents and getting lunch from a soup line.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The health care reform first needs to be approved by Senate & House of Representatives.

That is why we come here to ask questions, opinions and debate. To encourage people to contact their elected officals and MAKE THEM WORK FOR YOU...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Anon :43, I already pay for my own health insurance out of my pocket, even though our income this year qualifies us for Medicaid. Maybe I will drop my health care, apply for Medicaid, and YOU can pay for my health care, since you are okay with it and all.
    Anonymous