• In the Spotlight:

Why are my cycle lengths out of whack all of a sudden?

Maybe yall can give me some input on this. My cycles were 31 days, then my last one turned into 37 days and AF was bright red for a couple of days. This cycle was 38 days this time, but AF is normal(dark red) but light. I'm confused on why all of a sudden my cycles are out of whack and why my periods are funny. I took a test before my last AF when I was 3 days late and it was negative. IDK, but I liked knowing my cycles were a certain number of days instead of guessing when AF is going to show up again.

I've thought maybe pregnancy?

chasincans

Asked by chasincans at 3:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well you could be pregnant, so woman bleed when they are pregnant or spot. Or maybe your body is just changing and your period is just doing its own thing, I would take another test and if it comes out negative then I would just call the doctor and make an appt to be seen and tell them what is going on, if its not pregnancy maybe its something else. Good Luck
    Deanna84

Answer by Deanna84 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• omg im ur boat! my periods were all normal b4 i had my daughter a yr ago but since then its been irregular and we've been trying for number 2 thesepast couples months. my cycles usually are about 33 to 36 days or it skips a month. but idk i think we both need to be look at.
    Anonymous