do you know of any free groups I can get ds (3y/o) into?

df and I don't have any money to spare (in fact there are bills that don't get paid some months) I really want to get ds into some kind of a group. he is very active and I want him to make new friends but it seems like everything costs money! HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think this is in the wrong section. :)

But you could always look into some play groups in your area. You and he could both meet new friends. I know around here they have groups that meet during the week, mornings, evenings, and the weekends, so they accomadate everyone. Other then that I don't know of anything.
    nattabugsmommy

Answer by nattabugsmommy at 3:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• check out your local library- most libraries and community centers have free playdates!
    Anonymous

• oops sorry I meant to put this in the preschool section lol. stupid pregnancy brain!!! only 2 weeks to go til DD is born lol.
    Anonymous