At what point in pregnancy should you no longer sleep on your stomach, Im 5 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well- i am 7.5 months and I still sleep on my belly. It doesn't hurt me, and my Dr says as long as I am comfortable doing it- it won't hurt the baby :)
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 3:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Up until the point where you are uncomflrtable! The most important thing in pregnancy other then the baby being healthy is that you are comfortable! Sleep on your belly til you can't anymore!
    dreamercat1

Answer by dreamercat1 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I would say till you start showing.But i would ask the dr.
    Anonymous

• until you can't! at 5 weeks there is nothing you can hurt by sleeping in any way. enjoy it.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Until your uncomfortable. Which at some point will happen...trust me :)
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• after 5months..depending on the size of ur baby. And you can do it b4 when it starts hurting u
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i slept on my bellie the whole time.,. i jsut proped a pillow under one side so i wasnt totally flat on it... it was the only way to sleep with both pregnancies
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 4:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2009