• In the Spotlight:

punch in the face mafia wars LOL

I wonder--- how much the Christian side of me is showing when I repeatedly punch a girl in the face on the facebook mafia wars? LOL I got up every hour and refreshed my computer to keep my cash flowing. i forgot to put it in the bank because I was tired. Around 8am I wandered over to the computer and someone attacked me taking my health and my money. I was going to put a hit on her but she isn't worth the 10000 bounty. So I Punched her in the face--several times--then posted a daily bible verse. LOL

It is just a game so does it count? Does one go against the other? Is a cyber punch just as bad? I should have never posted that bible verse. It got me thinking. LOL

drink-lover

Asked by drink-lover at 3:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I play the Vampire Wars on there and I wonder the same thing sometimes.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 4:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Either way it's pretty funny!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• LOL... I am in Mafia Wars too and so is my Dh and it's funny at times ....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.---Ephesians 5:11

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ---Philippians 4:8

I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.---Psalm 101:3

Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.--1 Thess. 4:1

Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 4:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• That is not the one I posted lexy. But I can post them tomorrow.

This is the one I posted. Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. Luke 12:32

she punched me back...so do I attack her? punch her? or send her a bible verse? LOL
    drink-lover

Answer by drink-lover at 4:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.----Romans 1:29-32

Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 4:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• LOL
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 4:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• LOL I do the same thing on Mobsters on Myspace.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• ew mafia wars where???did any one watch real house wives of new jersey???loved it am living it.hmm my crazy italian in laws....lol
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• This made me giggle. It is fun isn't it.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2009