What kind of games, if any, do you play at a baby shower being held at a restaraunt?

My friend is having her third child and we are holding her baby shower at a mexican food restaraunt, per her request. I was wondering, at those kind of baby showers, do you play games? Or do you just get together eat, do presents and a cake? Help!

CeeJay30

Asked by CeeJay30 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say just eat and open presents! My friend had her shower at Olive Garden at that's all we did.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 4:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• YOu could make it more fun and add games like the baby food eating contest and seeing how many words you can make out of the babies name littel games you can do at a table.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2009