Ready, but scared, is that normal?

we're going to start trying for our second, we had some hospital issues with our wonderful son, so we're very scared. is it normal to know you want another, but to still be pretty terrified of all that could happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes I know someone whos husband and ex wife had a kid and had complications and his new wife and him now want to have another kid but are scared for those reasons. What if it happens again? So I think it is normal. But just remember each pregnancie is different so this one could go very smoothly.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 4:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I nearly lost my 3rd daughter after birth due to a rare lung infection which was totally unexpected after a normal pregnancy. When we were ready to try for our fourth I was so scared. Just remember that each pregnancy is different. Unless there was a genetic reason for the complications you can't let yourself live in that fear and stress. I know its hard because I've been there and done that. Best of luck hon. Try not to stress too much!
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 9:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2009