Honestly, why do you think there is so much bashing on cafemom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Various reasons like:

Some people think they have all the answers because "it" works for them. Therefore, they conclude it must work for everyone.

Unfortunately, thats not always the case and that can get some wound up and grouchy.

There are many people who dont like to be told they are wrong or its not something you agree with so that ticks them off too.

Respect gets left at the door when you can say whatever you want over the internet sometimes too.

Hormones play a role occasionally too Im pretty sure.
    Anonymous

• Because everyone has their own opinions and instead of respecting others opinions some have nothing better to do then bash people for this or that. How people spell, what they do, What kind of mother they are. No one should judge anyone. We are all on here to be able to be open and ask questins and get advise and share stories.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 4:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Because it makes some moms feel powerful.When in reality they have none.And some are just bitches.

Anonymous

• I think it's because a lot of the women on here are in bad relationships or things just aren't going very well for them for one reason or another and it perks them up to make other people feel bad. That's JMO.
    Anonymous

• Hormonal Women.... just having bad days sometimes. I think they just want to keeep things going like sometimes i start fights with my SO not to be mean just to get him to react and talk with me. DAMN XBOX 360 always has his attention.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 4:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Oh my! I do that, too. I won't even be mad at him but I will pretend I am so he will pay attention to me and think more of what he could have done to upset me than his video games or television shows.
    Anonymous