HOW MUCH ARE SHEDS ?

i NEED A NICE SIZE SHED NOT EXTREAMLY BIG' i NEED TO KNOW PRICES MY HUSBAND WONT GET ONE AND WE NEED ONE OUR GARAGE IS NOT A GARAGE ANY MORE ITS A WAREHOUSE AND JUNK IS STARTING TO PILE UP IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM NOW. aRE SHEDS VTHAT MUCH.?

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 4:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Shopping

• I don't have an ad in front of me, but if you're thinking of building one on your own then check with Lowe's, Home Depot, any building supply store usually has "kits" that contain everything you need including instructions. Hubby and I built an 8 x 12 gambrel roof shed for around $500 about 10 years ago. We've looked at other sheds since (finished) and they can run into a couple of thousand dollars.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Check www.lowes.com.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Usually they are in the thousand range.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 4:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Have a hammer and nails? Is costs one fourth to one third less to build your own compared to buying a pre-assembled one. Not to mention that you can build it to the exact measurements that you want.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, I didn't mean less, I meant one fourth of the total price of a pre-assembled one. GL
    Anonymous

• Oh and don't forget to check your zoning laws to see if you need a permit to build or put in a pre-assembled shed!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 4:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2009