is it normal for you to feel a LOT of pressure (like to the point you can't walk) one day then none the next?

I'm almost 38 weeks. yesterday I felt a lot of pressure on my pubic bone. I couldn't walk because of it. I wanted to cry everytime I stood up. today I'm fine. also I just stood up to go to the bathroom and something dripped down my leg... do you think it was pee or should I get checked for amniotic fluid? my son was born at 38 1/2 weeks. when he was born I had to be induced because I was leaking amniotic fluids... I'm scared its gonna happen with this one and I'm not going to know that's what it is... thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go get checked out like now mama, you don't want any bad surprises. sounds like your body is prepping big time. good luck!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I have an appointment tomorrow can I just wait til then? or would that hurt my baby?
    Anonymous

• i woud call you doc just to be sure its okay to wait i would call b4 there office closes
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i would not wait!!! better be safe then sorry
    queenamy

Answer by queenamy at 4:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I wouldn't wait sweetie, I know this may even mean an overnight in the hospital which stinks, but better safe than sorry. yes, it may hurt you and baby if you're body is ready and you're not where people can take care of you. plus sweetie, if you get into too much pain, they will be able to help you be more comfortable there....good luck...
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I agree. You should call the dr and go get checked out ASAP. It could be bad to wait . Let us know how it goes
    Shany_leigh

Answer by Shany_leigh at 6:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• call me stupid but I decided to wait it out, at least for a few hours. I laid down for 1/2 hour and stood up and nothing happened. I don't think it was anything. maybe a little pee or something.
    Anonymous

• I want to add that if I do start leaking again I will go in, but I'm not going to go in right this minute.
    Anonymous