How did you exercise while pregnant?

I eat great and get rest and take care of the house, but my ass is astronomical. (not really just getting flabby there and my legs and my back and my love handles)

what did you do to exercise?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 4:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lots and Lots of walking! Speed walking helps too and is a bonus for when labor comes around!!! :)
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 4:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I kick boxed until 8 months then had to stop all together because baby got to big.I felt great working out while preggie, people always encouraged me and helped me
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The first pregnancy I did yoga for pregnant women. And I walked a lot.
    Now, the second pregnancy I chase a now 11 month old around. And take him for a walk in the stoller.....after that I am pretty beat every day LOL
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I waitressed and bartended, so I figured that counted as exercise! ;-)
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 4:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I got a week by week baby book just to kinda guide me through my pregnancy and there were exercises for every new week of pregnancy. So i started doing those. It makes me feel really good
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 4:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I do regular yoga. I just use a chair to modify unsafe or uncomfortable poses and I walk my dogs.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I ran up until I was 7 months and then when it became uncomfortable I speed walked up until the day I went into labor. I also did prenatal yoga for stretching and relaxation.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 5:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• A lot of walking and chasing after a 22mo old!!!!
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 4:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2009