Could it be implantation bleeding?

I went to the doctor on Monday to find out if I was pregnant. My last period was on May 10th. My husband and I have been trying for number 2 since March. Well they did a urine test and said it was negative. Well when I went to the bathroom to give them the urine sample, I had some spotting, so I thought that I was starting. Well I went back to the bathroom before I left and had stopped spotting. I spotted maybe 3 times within the past 3 days, no signs of a full blown period. So my sister-in-law suggested implantation bleeding because she said if I was implanting Monday, the test would have still been negative. I am planning on taking a test soon if I don't get my period. So I was just wanting some advice from others as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor.
    Anonymous

• i had implantation bleeding and it lasted 5 days just spotting tho. and i took a test 7-8 days after my implantation bleeding was done and i got a positive result.
    Anonymous