CA Assembly Bill 390

What are your thoughts about legalizing marijuana? If it could get the state out of debt?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 4:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• well coming from someone who doesn't smoke nor lives in CA I am against it as a source of getting out of debt.
    Anonymous

• I dont want my child growing up in a world where drugs are legal. I am from california and I dont want my son to grow up thinking its okay to smoke pot. Im a state worker ive been hit hard by the government. So much im having to leave my home and find another cheaper place to live. BUT there is a reason marijuana is illegal and it should stay that way
    Anonymous

• How many of CA's unemployed will get a job if they can't pass a drug test?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Answered at 5:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 by: Anonymous
    I dont want my child growing up in a world where drugs are legal. I am from california and I dont want my son to grow up thinking its okay to smoke pot. Im a state worker ive been hit hard by the government. So much im having to leave my home and find another cheaper place to live. BUT there is a reason marijuana is illegal and it should stay that way
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I totally agree! I couldn't have said it any better myself. Only the people who smoke pot want it legalized...so they can continue to use their chemical crutch. The rest of us who are NOT caught in the cycle of addiction can see that there are far more negatives than positives about marijuana.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

If it's not illegal they wouldn't be testing for it. Use your freakin brain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yes it should be legalized here in Cali. It is already the states #1 cash crop and it's not going anywhere. why shouldn't the state be able to tax the many billions of dollars made from it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2009