my belly hurts!

Every since i got pregnant with my DD who is 1 my tummy is a mess. I rarely go #2 like maybe 1 a week! My tummy hurts so bad and NO laxatives work. Does anyone have any "super foods" they know help with this probleem? I have tried prune juice (by the big bottle) but still nothing.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom LOVES Activia yogurt. She was having some issues and it helped her out, its not just for women in their 40s+. it might help you, its worth a try! Good luck!
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 4:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I had the same problem after I had my DS. I eat a Fiber One bar everyday. The peanut butter ones are really good, and they are the only things that work for me. I hope it helps because I know how you feel.
    MommaMelly17

Answer by MommaMelly17 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Okay! I had this same problem. I went to walmart and got a stool softener.. Just a cheapy one. and I would take it every morning with something hot to drink(coffee/tea). Then on days I didnt want to drink anything hot I would eat a bowl of wheaties. Im a regular in the bathroom now. but I had to take one stool softener every morning
    Anonymous

• Sure a tablespoon of straight clear karo will fix it. but it sounds like you have a deeper issue that you need to talk with your dr about. that isn't normal, and while the "cures" can fix the symptoms, they won't fix the probl;em. Good luck babe and just remember:
    Push it out, push it out, push it WAAAAAAAAAAAAY out! LOL
    (Sorry had to try and make ya laugh at least!)
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2009