What are your favorite children's magazines?

I'm looking to get a new magazine subscription geared for kids age 4-6. We currently receive Your Big Backyard, which is great, but I'm looking for something that is not so focused on animals. If it matters, I have two girls. Any suggestions?

lovemydivas

Asked by lovemydivas at 5:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• I like the Highlights for kids magazine. Like the ones in Doctors offices its got activitys and storys.
    Anonymous

• Highlights is cute. My daughters love the hidden pictures! Scholastic also makes children's magazines. Check out Scholastic.com.
    MontessoriMo226

Answer by MontessoriMo226 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• New Moon is the very best magazine for girls. It is written and edited by girls and is simply amazing. Copy and paste this link.

www.newmoon.com/magazine

Answer by rkoloms at 6:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I love love love Family Fun Magazine. I think it deals with kids of all ages, and has tons of things you can do with them. I have 4 kids. The older 3 are boys 6, 4 1/2, and 2, and then I have a 4 month old girl. It's a great magazine for all these ages, and i think it'll still be useful as they grow.
    Hannah22

Answer by Hannah22 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2009