Family Guy

I don't watch it much. Well, I do, now. My husband is the big fan and has always watched it. My question is for those who are very familiar with it, is that old man a perv? My husband said he was, but I don't see how? I probably have not watched enough episodes to really notice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yea, he's a pedo.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• yes, yes he is
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 5:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• LOL... i never watched it untill i married also. Although very offensive, it's very funny. The old guy is a total perv. Not all the episodes alude to that, but some do very much (alude to the fact that he "likes" young boys...sick, i know).

what i still don't get is..

1) is it just the adults that can't hear Stewie talk? b/c other babies and the dog can.

2) the pregnant wife (can't remeber her name, but the one married to the guy in the wheelchair)...did she ever give birth yet?

citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Yes, the old man is a complete perv and has a major thing for Chris. He creeps me out every time he has a scene.

As far as I know only Brian understands what Stewie is saying and I guess other babies. That cracks me up that he talks to the dog.

And, yeah, the pregnant lady FINALLY gave birth but I haven't watched it in awhile but I remember there was an episode last season where she was supposed to have the baby because she had been pregnant for like 5 years.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Eww I hate the old man!! He creeps me out oo even though he is a cartoon!
    As for Stewie I used to think only Brian could hear him but then in one of the episodes him and Lois were answering each other so I don't know. I'm confused!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, he is. He's got a thing for Chris... I love that old guy, he's so funny!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yes, he's a pedophile. That show's great, it's the funniest thing.
    utopiaseas

Answer by utopiaseas at 2:19 AM on Jul. 18, 2009