Wanting another child

My son just turned 1 a couple of weeks ago and I am wanting another baby. My husband is undecided about one more. I want to be done having children by the time that I am 30, I am 26 now. I know that is four years, but I want my children to be able to play together.

My question is, do you know of anyway I can get my husband to make up his mind soon?

JamJem

Asked by JamJem at 5:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I just went through this with my DH lol. I couldnt force him to, and I wanted him to want it as bad as I did. So we just talked about it a little at a time and I pointed out to him our DD would be over two when the next came and that I wanted them to be close in age so they could bond better. And after a month or so he agreed and now we are expecting #2 new years eve!!

Good luck I hope he comes around soon!!
    Anonymous

• I have a friend that had her boys 13 months apart. diapers done all at once is while expensive rewarding because the two boys challenge each other so well
    SlvrOracle

Answer by SlvrOracle at 8:17 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• MY BOYS ARE 3 YEARS APART AND I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY. THEY ARE PALS. THEY PLAY TOGETHER, LOVE EACH OTHER, AND AFTER MY EXPERIENCE, IF YOU RUSH IT YOUR LIFE JUST GOT HARDER THAT MUCH SOONER.
    Busydede

Answer by Busydede at 1:52 AM on Jul. 17, 2009