LOL I Just saw the youngest case of manipulation ever! lol

Kids are so dang smart even when you don't think they're old enough to understand something they eventually understand it. My friend was over earlier with her 5 month old DD. She fed her DD and she was really happy not fussy or anything! then out of nowhere she started wailing! My friend ran into the kitchen and warmed up ANOTHER bottle... Stuck it in her DD's mouth and the baby stopped. She did this several times before my friend left. I hardly doubt that baby was hungry after the first bottle let alone the next 3! haha you gotta hand it to the baby though she already knows how to handle her parents(which isnt a good thing) but its definitely funny to watch this 5 mo out smart her parents.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• thats funny, but parents will do anything to make their kids happy.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• she gave her 3 bottles????? wtf is wrong with her? poor childs gonna be obese because parents cant handle a little bit of crying.
    Anonymous

• Thats funny. My son just keeps crying till its time for him to eat agian. But were working on uping his feedings so he can sleep longer through the night.
    Anonymous

• Lol that is too cute.
    I've got one for you lol. When my daughter was about 4-5 months old, she had stayed with my mom for about a week (family was in for a holiday or birthday, and they all wanted to see her). Well, when we brought her home, apparently she missed me (for the first time EVER!), and my husband was holding her. Well, as soon as I sat down across the room, she starts SCREAMING bloody murder. I thought she was like dying or something from the sound of it. So I ran over, and I as soon as I knelt down in front of her, she stopped screaming, looked at me, grinned and LAUGHED! OMG I thought I was going to die laughing at her and the expression on my hubby's face lmao.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• 5 month olds can not manipulate. They don't have the mental capacity. A baby crying doesn't always mean "Stick lots of bottles in my mouth!" This will lead to over feeding. She probably just needed someone to soothe her.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 6:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2009