Which do you think is more of a problem ... racism or reverse racism?

Do you think there is more hatred from minorities to caucasians or the other way around this day and age?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• what do you mean reverse racsim?
    racism is racism
    doesnt matter who it is against
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I think both. I hear it almost everyday. It makes me mad cause some races think that they have the right to call other races slurs because of their past yet, white people are criticized when they mention the color of another persons skin even if it is not intended to be racist.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 5:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• What is reverse racism?
    Anonymous

• We are all equally guilty I think.... no one race owns stupidity!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Reverse racism is racism against white's.

I think at this point reverse is more of a hinderance. I'm a half breed and have used it myself. I know it's shitty, but you reap what you sow.
    Anonymous

• Racism is racism doesn't matter who its against. Racism against whites is still racism. I hate when people say "reverse racism".
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 5:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Racism is racism no race has the market corned on who hates what group. Not sure if I understand what you mean by reverse racism
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• reverse racism is just what they call it when say an african america hates on a caucasian.
    Its a stupid sounding phrase but its what its called.

I think a lot of AA's have hatred towards caucasians that should not be there. Lets face it the slavery card has expired. The youth doesn't even know who their ancestors that might or might not have had slaves were. I hardly ever hear a caucasian person saying anything racist against other races but I often hear it out minorites. I live in the dirty south too if that tells you something.
    Anonymous

Isn't that just racism? what makes it reverse?
    Anonymous

• I think she wants answers- not a lesson on how to write a question-
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2009