getting married.....

so im getting married sometime in the near future. no we do not have a set date although were looking into late spring early summer. i think i found a dress that im in love with,i just need to go try it on..... but the question i have is does anyone know any good wedding sites i could order sample items from??? ive already been to weddingchannel.com and americanwedding.com so plz let me know!!! im willing to spend a fairly good amount of this wedding so thats kinda my budget in a nut shell :)

Crushersmommy

Asked by Crushersmommy at 5:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Try theknot.com
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• will do! thnx!!

Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 5:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I did not buy my wedding dress .. i rented it.. was the best choice for me..
    twistedcandy

Answer by twistedcandy at 7:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• sample items? you can do that? like what kind of samples?
    buttercup33

Answer by buttercup33 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• yeah you can do that lol well at least from the sites ive been on. i got samples of save the dates and samples of invitations and some samples of how the personalized napkins would look....

Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 1:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2009