For the people that look at porn

Where do you hide it ?And what would you do if your young children found it?My dad never even bothered to hide it when i was a child.Kinda made me lose respect for him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mm, I usually look at it on the internet... but I rarely do now. It's all pretty much the same, cheesy and boring as all hell!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Internet. I dont really hide it.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 6:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I have mine hidden in old fashion black and white movie boxes LOL LAST place anyone would look. No one likes the classics anymore! with that said, my parents never hid there's and I ran across it at a young age, it gave me a faulse since of sexuality, and how women should be treated in the bedroom and caused me problems for YEARS over it. So once my child reaches an age where he COULD potentially find it and sorta understands what he is seeing, is the time when I rent it on pay-per-view, and will not be allowed in my home. I don't want my son growing up thinking its ok to disrespect women in the bedroom, or my daughter feeling that that's how a woman SHOULD act, or be treated in the bedroom.

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 6:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I keep it by the bed and I saw all kinds of things in my parents room because I snooped. It just taught me that everyone has needs. Sheeesh. Next someone is going to say it traumatized them so bad they are in therapy. Grow up.
    Anonymous

• No kids are allowed in our room...no matter what. If caught then extra chores will be added to their list. We keep it locked up in our room in a blanket chest under all the blankets with one key. No one knows where it is at expect my husband and me. Plus, if my kids find it I like to know how they got in our room for that has a lock. How they got in the blanket chest that has a lock? Plus, how did they get in the fire safety box that has a lock? Which comes down to ...I really do not think they will find it.
    Anonymous

• I'm not into porn, but I like my sex toys. I hide those in my dresser drawer, but kids are getting older so I have to move them soon. Maybe I'll throw them in the safe.
    Anonymous

• i keep any toys or movies in a locked drawer in our room
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• It's on top of my computer hutch so the young ones can't reach it and don't even know it's there.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• We have one of those roller drawer secretaries. It is in there, locked up.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i used to have a black bag of tricks....thats where i keep the porn and toys...EXCEPT my oldest found and handed out toys to the other 3 kids...lol...from then on it was HIGH HIGH UP on the highest shelf...in a box...under other boxes lol...
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 6:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2009