Does eating chinese food clean your bowels out?

Why is it whenever I eat Chinese food 15 minutes later I am on the toilet praying that I will not blow a hole through the crappper? I belive Chinese food is the real WMD! oh my belly!

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 6:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my dd had problems going to the bathroom until she started dating an oriental guy and eating oriental food. It started making her go regularly and never had another problem with her bowels! lol eating oriental food has saved me lots of medical bills for her!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I know Indian food does it to my Korean friend. She's lactose intolerant and Indian food uses a lot of dairy products.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• taking tea everyday (or be it part of your every meal)helps.
    jayzs

Answer by jayzs at 6:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Jazs i looked at your profile and you have got to have the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen. Good genes there woman! LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 6:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• OMG yes. Last time I went to the Chinese Buffet I barely made it home from the restaurant. Maybe it's the msg. But really I have bowel problems with a lot of restaurant food. It could be just a weak stomach IDK...
    Anonymous

• the hubby and i ate at a chinese resturant last week and i was fine...he on the other hand had to stop at a local laundrymat to blow it up....lol....thank god it wasnt my house....GEEZZZ lol...
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 6:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• MSG is found in almost all packaged food. HFC actually really upsets my stomach and MSG gives me a headache.

MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2009